The Conference Hall AdR RM1 can host up to 120 attendees.
The infrastructure can host lectures and small-medium size workshops, and includes:
– Secretary reception desk and internet point;
– Space for poster sessions, breakfasts and coffee breaks (standing);
– Wood panels for Poster sessions
– Free internet connection (wi-fi for guests)
– Technical support for audiovisual media and equipment control and management;
– Large free parking space;
Upon request (if needed, please specify it in the reservation form):
– Personal computer with Windows
– Videoprojection tools;
The Conference Hall can be easily reached from the railway station Pianabella di Montelibretti (train line: Fiumicino Airport – Fara Sabina or Orte).
The use of the Conference Hall is subject to a specific regulation. To book the conference room, please use the following form:
Link to form (Doc)
(Restricted access to Area RM1 staff)
Contact: Mr. Maurizio Di Claudio Ph. 0690672412; Fax 0690672445; e-mail address: maurizio.diclaudioATismn.cnr.it
(Antispam : replace AT with @ ).
For further information about ICT support, please contact the local Responsible:
Mr. Raffaele Occhiuto Ph. 06 90672434